Tuition Support Process
Inspiring Compassionate Leaders Through Academic Excellence
The Healdsburg School is dedicated to working with families to help them meet the expenses of an independent school education.
Tuition support grants are used to offset tuition costs and do not need to be paid back. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of The Healdsburg School education, you are encouraged to apply.
THS partners with the Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) group. TADS provides a framework through which individual household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by THS when determining tuition support grant needs.
The tuition support process is independent of the admission process, yet tuition support allocations are only granted to qualifying families whose child has been accepted via the admission process.
Determination of tuition support grants for the 2018-19 school year will depend on the following:
- Availability of tuition support resources from The Healdsburg School
- Submission of application to TADS by January 31, 2018
- Applications received after the January deadline will be considered if funds are available
- All grants are for one year; applications for grants must be resubmitted each year by all families
- All submitted documents are confidential
- All parties financially responsible for the student are required to submit an application to TADS
- The TADS application fee is $34.00
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2 forms from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e. welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have information about tuition support amounts to be granted.
Telephone: 1.800.477.8237 (M-F, 8 am-8 pm Central time zone)