THS Fall Athletics Info:
Students from 5th-8th Grade are eligible to represent THS in the following fall sports: Cross Country, Volleyball and Flag Football. All Fall sports are Co-Ed. Participation will be discussed with students during regular PE classes this week.
- Students can participate in two sports if desired.
- Practices for all sports begin Tuesday 9/5/18.
- All seasons begin in September and end early/ mid-October.
- Registration/medical release form must be completed, signed by a parent, and submitted prior to the athletes first day of participation.
- Thank you ahead of time as we rely heavily on parent volunteers for carpool to away games.
- Those whom want to help with carpool must be fingerprinted and meet minimum car insurance requirements through the THS main office with Becky Soracco.
We will need 15 volunteers for our host meet on 10/9/18 at Riverfront Regional Park. Please mark your calendar and keep an eye out for the sign-up.
Practices are Tuesday and Thursday 3:30-4:30pm until the first meet, and will be Monday and Thursday 3:30-4:30pm after that. Participants will leave campus to train with coaches running around local neighborhoods or at Memorial Beach. Practice will start and end at THS.
Meet Schedule: Please arrive at meets by 3:40pm, when possible, for course walk-throughs prior to 5th grade race starting at 4:00pm.
Cross Country Meet Schedule
9/18/2018-Spring Lake – 393 Violetti Road, Santa Rosa – Host School RVC
9/25/2018- Shollenberger Park – 1400 Cader In. Petaluma- Host School HC
10/2/2018- Sonoma Country Day – 4400 Day School Pl, Santa Rosa – TBA
10/9/2018- Riverfront Park – Riverfront Park 7821 Eastside Road. Healdsburg – Host School THS
10/16/2018– Sonoma Academy – 2500 Farmers Lane, Santa Rosa – Host School SA (3:45pm walk through. 4:15pm Race time)
Practices will be on campus Monday and Tuesday 3:30-4:30pm, Wednesdays 2:00-3:00pm. Practice will start and end at THS.
Game schedule currently TBD. Games held on Mondays and Wednesdays starting at 4:00pm.
Practices will be on campus as well off-campus at Memorial Beach, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30-4:30pm, Wednesdays 2:00-3:00pm. Practice will start and end at THS.
Game schedule currently TBD. Games held on Thursdays starting at 4:00pm.
On behalf of THS and the Athletic Department, thank you for your steadfast support. We look forward to another outstanding year of THS athletics!
Associate Athletic Director
Athletics Release Forms