Admission Process & Application
“THS has helped me do my very best and pushed me beyond what I thought was my limit.”
We are thrilled you are interested in The Healdsburg School – an educational community in which children are known and learning is personalized. We understand that an independent school education is an investment in your child’s future, and we believe that the best way to understand the value of THS is to visit us on campus and experience the energy of children and adults working together to create an authentic learning environment in which children thrive.
INQUIRE AND VISIT
Complete our Online Inquiry Form. We will schedule a tour and discuss how THS may fulfill your vision for your child’s education.
The Healdsburg School does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability. Federal law prohibits discrimination in education and employment on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or disability.
Sibling Applications are due January 2021
Regular Applications are due March 2021
Once applications are submitted, we will schedule the next steps:
- Kindergarten Assessment: February 2022
- Meet and Greet for 1st-8th Applicants: Rolling individual meetings
- Upon application completion, we welcome prospective parents to schedule a meeting with our Admissions team if they have additional questions.
Application fees: Please submit a check to the Enrollment office, made out to The Healdsburg School
- $75.00 for the first student applicant in a family
- $50.00 for each additional sibling applicant
- $50.00 for each sibling applicant from a current THS family
Sibling notifications are sent in mid-February.
New Family Enrollment notifications are sent in mid-March.