We are thrilled you are interested in The Healdsburg School – an educational community in which children are known and learning is personalized. We understand that an independent school education is an investment in your child’s future, and we believe that the best way to understand the value of THS is to visit us on campus and experience the energy of children and adults working together to create an authentic learning environment in which children thrive.
Director of Enrollment
Priority and Sibling Applications are due by Monday, January 27, 2020.
New Family Applications are due by Friday, February 28, 2020
Once applications are submitted, we will schedule the next steps:
- Kindergarten Assessment Mornings: February 1st and March 7th, 2020
- Shadow Days for 1st – 8th Applicants: We invite applicants to spend time at THS to feel our community spirit and excitement in our classrooms.
- Upon application completion, we welcome prospective parents to schedule a meeting with our Admission Director if they have additional questions.
Applicants for grades 1-8: Release of School Records
Application fees: Please submit a check to the Enrollment office, made out to The Healdsburg School
- $150.00 for the first student applicant in a family
- $75.00 for each additional sibling applicant
- $75.00 for each sibling applicant from a current THS family
Priority and Sibling notifications are sent in mid-February.
New Family Enrollment notifications are sent in mid-March.