Uniform and Dress Code
Standard Uniform – may be worn any day of the week
- White or green polo with school emblem
- Athletic style shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Grey skort
- Plaid skirt
- Students may wear solid black, grey, white, or dark green slacks/pants or shorts of their own preference as long as they follow the dress code (see below). Black denim is acceptable as long as there are no rips or tears.
- Students may wear solid black, grey, dark green, or white leggings with skorts or shorts on regular uniform days.
- Evergreen cardigan or v-neck sweater
- Grey jumper
- Green vest with school emblem
- Green or black fleece with school emblem
- Green or grey puffy jacket with school emblem
- Black fleece-lined rain jacket
P.E. Uniform – may only be worn on P.E days
- THS white, grey or green t-shirt
- Grey THS sweatshirt (pullover or zip style)
- Black THS track jack and/or pants
- Solid grey, black, white. or dark green gym shorts
- Solid black, grey, white or dark green athletic legging or sweatpants
- Athletic shoes
Uniform items/colors previously purchased at Lands’ End but which have been discontinued or are no longer available are still in compliance with the Uniform Code.
- Grey THS sweatshirts may be worn only with the P.E. uniform.
- Students may wear the green or black THS fleece and/or puffy jacket in cold weather. No other sweatshirt-type jacket may be worn. If necessary, a rain jacket may be worn to and from school and at recess. Non-THS jackets or sweatshirts may not be worn inside the classrooms.
- Shirts should fit properly and not be baggy or stained.
- Pants and/or shorts should fit properly at the waist. Baggy pants or pants which show undergarments are not permitted. Shorts should fit properly and have a minimum three-inch inseam. Skirts should be fingertip length.
- Solid black, grey, dark green, or white bike shorts/spandex should be worn under the plaid skirts and gray jumpers.
- Hats must be THS hats.
- Jewelry should be modest and not create a distraction in the classroom.
Free Dress and Themed Dress Days
Throughout the school year students will have Free Dress Days and Themed Dress Days (e.g. Pajama Day). On such days students must wear neat, clean clothing that is appropriate for The Healdsburg School campus and follow the guidelines below:
- No torn jeans, baggy pants, short shorts, or bare midriffs.
- Party dresses, open-toed sandals, and non-rubber soled shoes are not suitable for students.
- Tank top and dress straps must be 3 fingers wide.